Friday, May 28, 2010

The thing about this blog is..............

I am stopping my story today to let everyone know why I decided to let people in to my personal life. As a mother of a child with special needs; I know how important it is to have someone on a similar journey as you to talk, listen and sometimes give advice. I personally have encountered very few and I still have times when I am in need of support only a person in my situation can give. This whole experience so far has been a trip I never thought in a million years that I could handle but somehow have managed the strength to do so. By sharing my story, I am hoping to help others and also get feedback to help myself. In order to do this I must tell how the story began and eventually blog each day about the new things I have seen and learned about my daughter Piper. She is a gift and a pleasure I can not imagine my life without now. I hope you all will be blessed as I am every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment