Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Perfect Missy Prissy

I prayed one night that God would help us to find my son a dog. I know this probably sounds like a silly thing to pray for but I hoped that since I was asking for him and not for me that God would understand. We really had very little money, had no idea how we would afford shots or how we would house train while trying to get ready for Piper but we went to the shelter just to look. As we went down the second isle a sign caught my eye hanging from one of the cages. Inside the cage was a small longhaired, expensive looking little dog who looked very out of place at the pound. I read the sign. House trained
All shots up to date
Good with children
Pomeranian/Chihuahua Mix
All I can say is: GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!! I even found out I knew the previous owners who took good care of her but moved to a place which would not allow pets. We got her for $20 and her name was Prissy. She loved us immediately and my son had a great surprise when he got home. I had never seen him this happy. He still says Prissy is the best gift he has ever gotten. She is a precious part of our family that I know our Lord led us to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment